Hi, Dear Author!
Thank you so much for taking part in the exchange :) Below you'll find information about my likes and dislikes, and in case you need inspiration, some prompts as well. I hope you'll find the letter helpful!
My general likes and dislikes:
LIKES: fluff, hurt/comfort, humour, action/adventure, friendships, found families, fics about asexuality/asexual characters, AUs (especially library/bookshop!AU, flower shop!AU, werewolf!AU) and happy endings.
For ship!fics, my favourite tropes are: first times, fake relationships becoming real, resolved misunderstandings, banter, meeting the family/friends, and curtain!fics. For polyamorous ships I prefer all people involved to be in a relationship together.
DO NOT WANTS: Rape/non-con, queerphobia, genderbend, slave!fic, A/B/O, pregnancies/kid!fic, character/ship bashing, underage, abusive relationships presented as romantic, infidelity, harming/death of animals (including hunting etc.), heavy angst without happy ending, unrequited love, de-aging, historical AUs, major character death/death!fic, break up!fic, amnesia!fic, pairings not listed, 1st/2nd person POV
DRAGON AGE specific DO NOT WANTS: Cullen Rutherford and Cullen ships appearing, siding with templars, Solas/Inquisitor, Alistair/Warden, female!Hawke, Fenris/Isabela, Carver/Merrill, Anders bashing, Fenris bashing, Bull’s Chargers being dead
I just discovered that this ship has a tag, and I was so intrigued that I decided to request it. Give me feels, adventure, Carver not handling his emotions well, some (or a lot of) humor, and everything else you can think of.
- AU in which Carver is the Inquisitor, and he and Bull celebrate after killing a dragon,
- Warden Carver meets the Chargers during one of the missions/travels, and ends up joining them/helping them. In the meantime, he develops a crush on Bull,
- Inquisitor Carver really likes the way Bull calls him "boss".
Yes, I still wish Krem was available as a romance option. Who doesn't? I'd love to see fics about m!Adaar and Krem spending time together and learning more about one another. Flirting, reaching relationship milestones, fighting enemies side by side, being badass together, everything!
- m!Adaar thinks he's being very subtle when he casually asks the Chargers about Krem's likes and dislikes. Turns out he's not subtle at all,
- tattoo parlor!AU,
- 5 times a date was interrupted, and 1 time it wasn't.
It's truly heartbreaking that there aren't more fics about this OT3 around. I think this is one of the sweetest, fluffiest OT3s I ship, and it would be lovely to see fics about them getting together, navigating their relationship, and just enjoying themselves.
- Josephine and Lace organize a romantic evening for their girlfriend,
- f!Adaar comes out as asexual to her girlfriends,
- there was nothing better to f!Adaar than falling asleep and waking up next to her girlfriends.
I’m a big Samson fan, and I love Bull to pieces, too, so it'd be great to see a fic about them together. I think this ship has a lot of potential, and it'd be so fun to read about them getting together! Bonus cookie points if Samson is the Commander of the Inquisition.
- Commander Samson finds Bull's, well, everything, very distracting. Bull knows that and shows off on purpose,
- Bull finds out that Samson gets anxiety attacks. One happens when Samson and Bull are together (hurt/comfort),
- Samson has a crush on Bull. Samson is also asexual, and he (wrongly) assumes that Bull wouldn't be interested in him, so he tries, and fails, to not think about his crush too much. Bull shows him that he is, indeed, interested.
I love m!Inquisitor/Blackwall with a passion, but I have a giant soft spot for m!Adaar/Blackwall especially. I'd love to read anything sweet and fun about them, honestly, because they both deserve all the happiness.
- 5 times they accidentally cuddled, and 1 time it was not an accident at all,
- dancing together during the ball at the Winter Palace,
- one day, after Blackwall slips while climbing down a ladder, he falls straight into m!Adaar's arms. He learns that he might have a thing for the Inquisitor.
I came up with this ship recently, and I decided to request it, because I'm very curious about it. How would their first meeting look? Or their first kiss? First date? So many possibilities!
- AU in which Carver is the Commander of the Inquisition,
- it took m!Adaar an embarassingly long time to realize that Carver was flirting with him,
- after the events of Trespasser, m!Addar (who joined the Red Jenny or the Chargers, maybe?) meets Warden Carver, and they end up traveling together, and developing feelings for one another.
I love Bull/m!Adaar, and it'd be absolutely amazing to see something sweet about them. Going on missions together, protecting one another, hanging out with the Chargers, maybe m!Adaar joining the Chargers after the events of Trespasser? I'm a sucker for happy endings.
- bakery!AU in which Bull is a baker,
- 5 times the Chargers accidentally walked in on Bull and m!Adaar, and 1 time they did not,
- m!Adaar introduces Bull (and the Chargers) to his parents.
There's not enough of m!Adaar/Bull/Dorian fics around, which is just sad. Give me adventures, the boys enjoying spending time together, being badass together, and having fun :)
- m!Adaar comes out as asexual to his boyfriends,
- Dorian enjoys watching m!Adaar and Bull sparring/training together,
- AU in which Bull and m!Adaar are bodyguards.
As I already mentioned above, I'm a Samson fan, and it'd be lovely to see fics about him interacting with the Inquisitor, be it canon or AU setting. I just love the idea of them together. And once again, bonus cookie points if Samson is the Commander of the Inquisition (but not necessary, of course).
- m!Adaar introduces his boyfriend, Commander Samson, to his parents,
- m!Adaar asks Commander Samson to dance with him during the ball at the Winter Palace,
- m!Adaar is the most tactile and affectionate person Samson has ever met, and Samson finds it difficult to get used to that, because he doesn't think he deserves it.
That's all, I think. Once again, thank you so much for signing up for the exchange, dear author, and I hope you'll enjoy creating, as well as reading all the works posted to the exchange!